Ecostir Magnetic stirrer
EcoStir is a magnetic stirrer customized for liquid mixing, suitable for chemical analysis, biology reagent mixing, regular laboratory experiments and liquid handling.
- Maintenance freebrushless DC motor
- Rare earth magnets give powerful stirring
- Stepless speed regulation 300-2000rpm
- Ultra silence and vibration-free design.
- PET top provides excellent chemical resistance
- Shaft can be fitted with a PH sensor or sensors for other purposes
Capable of holding single or double microplates, the compact shape of MX-M Microplate Mixer takes less bench space and makes storage easier.
It is widely used in life sciences including microbiology, cell and molecular biology, immunology and biotechnology.
- A wide range of speed from 0 to 1500rpm
- Used for various mixing applications with optional adapters
- Maintenance-free brushless DC motor
Classic Magnetic Strirrer
- Maintenance free brushless DC motor
- Speed range of 0-1500 rpm
- Max. stirring quantity of H2O at 20L
- Stainless steel work plate cover with ceramic material provides good chemical resistance performance
The tube rollers provide a gentle and highly efficient rolling motions, ideal for mixing blood samples, viscous substances and liquid-solid suspensions. Used in a variety of applications, such as the prevention of blood coagulation and immune precipitation, etc.
- LCD displays the speed and time
- Speed range of 10-70rpm
- Six roller design for gentle rolling and easy to clean
- Continuous or timer operation